Specializing in Classic Mustang Restoration
- Pre-Show inspection and detailing - Going to a big car show and wondering if things are correct and "up to snuff"? We offer a pre-show checklist where we go over your car (Mustang) and point out details, items that we feel would cause point losses. We have access to several Gold Card Mustang Club of America judges who specialize in 1965-66 Shelby Mustangs and all 1969-70 Mustangs (Boss, Mach 1, etc.). We can also detail your car, correcting items we found in our inspection. Please contact us for more details.
- Body and frame repair - we have welders, plasma cutters, and acetylene torches to perform the basic metal replacement or straightening as required
- Rotissories : full vehicle and 3 foot lift - allows us to get to any part of the vehicle that requires attention
- Air powered sanders, files, and grinders - we are equipped with the most up to date air powered hand tools to make the smoothing of body panels both quick and correct
- Down draft paint room - our paint room is 25' by 25' with a double row of intake filters. Lighting is on all walls and ceiling. Air supply is fed through copper pipes with a double dessicant filter
- Assembly room - air conditioned and clean - allowing us to assemble the vehicle under ideal conditions
- Education - our painter has attended numerous schools by the paint suppliers in order to keep our procedures up to date
We offer apprasial services for insurance purposes.
You can either bring your car to our location or we can come to yours.
- Started as Bryan Restorations in 1983 in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Business moved to Lacey’s Spring (8 miles away from original location) in 1994 and new building was started.
- Six months later, a 3000 sq. foot building complete with a built-in down draft paint booth finished.
- Business was incorporated in 1999 as CLASSIC CAR CONCEPTS.
Customization and Fabrication
We can do a myriad of customization and fabrication functions ranging from custom panel replacement and installation, to aftermarket component installation (disc brakes, superchargers, etc.). We have built numerous Shelby replicas including "Gone in 60 Seconds" Eleanor type clones. We have done custom engine installations in older F-100 series Ford trucks, Cobra replicas, and street rods. Other fabrication has included fender flares on custom Mustang race cars as well as race car interior panels.
We also have access to other necessary restoration services such soda blasting, dynamometer testing, engine building/machine shop work, transmission and rear end repair/rebuilding, custom interior fabrication, glass installation, and exhaust system fabrication.
Brindlee Mountrain Fire Apparatus
Classic Car Concepts latest venture is the restoration of old Fire Fighting Equipment. Working for the Morgan City, Alabama company, Brindlee Mountain Fire Apparatus, we have undertaken numerous restoration jobs including painting, rust and panel repair for large fire trucks of all vintage. Some of these trucks will be returned to active duty in other countries that do not have age limits on their fire fighting vehicles like we do here in the US.